Thursday 10 May 2012

Not pretty in pink



Sometimes when progress is slow it's hard to see the bigger picture. Despite being physically inactive, I've actively been trying to lose some of the weight I've put on in the last 8 months.  So far I've lost 5kg (11lbs).  Or 2 big bags of flour and a bag of sugar.  Slow progress but at least it's progress.


Over the last few weeks I've gradually been building up to running again.  Just a few more minutes on the treadmill at a time, wee bit longer on the cross trainer etc and have pushed my knee ever so gently.  So being able to run for a mile non stop at the weekend with NO side effects was hugely satisfying.  I still need to tape it but only for exercise now.  It's not pretty even with pink kinesiology tape but I don't care how it looks, just how it feels.

And it feels gooooood!!!

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment :-)