Friday 27 May 2011

Hello!


Hello!  Thanks for checking out my new blog.  I'm an old hand at blogging, been doing it for a few years now but I wanted to start afresh with one just about my attempts to complete a triathlon this year.

2010 was a life changing year for me.  A lot of it was pretty horrible but I survived.  I came out the other end stronger, happier and healthier than I've ever been in my life.  I decided I would like to do something meaningful to me so I challenged myself to train and compete in a triathlon.  All was going well until I got whooping cough.

I'm almost back to full health, I'm training again and I will take part in a triathlon this year. Running and cycling are going well although I'm not back swimming properly yet.  But I'm nearly there.  Whenever I feel tired, sore or just plain sorry for myself I think of Jane Tomlinson and all that she achieved.  She is my inspiration.

Give me some time to play about with the blog but do come back and visit :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your new blog.

    I look forward, as always, to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried you were giving up blogging! Whooping cough was just sheer bad luck. I look forward to reading about tri training and anything else you care to share. Glad you're still in the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-)